Interested in learning about watches and watchmaking? Develop your skills at Las Vegas’s premier watch company in Downtown.
Learn how to:
1. Quality Control quartz and automatic watches
2. Change a battery in a watch
3. Remove and put in links in metal bands
4. Assemble bands
5. Safely remove casebacks
6. Properly handle watches, movements, and other watch parts
Intern on your schedule: 3 days a week for 2 hours per day. Hours are flexible and will work with your work/school schedule.
call 702-530-9438 and mention this ad.
- 1511 West Oakey Blvd. Las Vegas Nevada 89102
Popular Ads Overall
- Aviation Is Your Future (139 views)
- Abingdon Foundation Women in Aviation Scholarship (132 views)
- Engineering For Kids (87 views)
- Horologist/Watchmaking Apprentice/Intern (79 views)
- All Women Skydiving Team – The Misty Blues (76 views)
- GoldieBlox Maker’s Essentials Toolbox (75 views)
- Women in Agribusiness (74 views)
- Hi, I’m Looking to Volunteer! (74 views)
- Nevada Stem Hub (70 views)
- 12 Top STEM Universities in the US For Future Science, Tech, Engineering and Maths Superstars (70 views)