Essential Job Duties Include:
Provide supplemental operating policies and procedures unique to the department to ensure testing, engineering, and inspection work in the office, laboratory, and field are accomplished with high quality and in an orderly and efficient manner.
Participate in activities related to producing quality engineering and technical services to the client and act as senior engineer on projects where appropriate.
Supervise the preparation of complex proposals and quotations to clients to ensure proper scoping of services, availability of manpower and pricing to rend a profit.
Supervise or monitor projects in progress assigned to ensure that the work is executed on time and in accordance with the client’s requirements and within company policies, procedures and standards.
Supervise the efficient utilization of all facilities and equipment assigned and make requests for additional equipment and facilities as needed to meet the client’s demands.
Ensure that reports, proposals, inspections and information required to serve the client are properly prepared and reported. Also ensures that routine company administrative policies are followed by all department personnel such as time sheets, expense reports and purchase order requirements.
Assist with planning, recruiting, selecting and training of personnel assigned to individual’s projects.
- 4480 W. Hacienda Ave, Suite 104 Las Vegas Nevada 89118
Popular Ads Overall
- Fact Sheet: Horology (170143 views)
- Watch Terminology (170028 views)
- Aviation Is Your Future (409 views)
- Nevada Stem Hub (390 views)
- Sun n Fun (384 views)
- Resumes for Helicopter Pilots & Maintenance Technicians (320 views)
- Student Pilot and Instructor Mentorship (312 views)
- Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals (311 views)
- Engineering For Kids (264 views)
- Free online Resource – Nikon free online photography classes for all of April (257 views)