Women in eSports
In late 2019 the British Esports Association launched an initiative to celebrate women within the esports industry. From casters to professional players, marketeers to production specialists and more, there is a vast amount of talent in the esports industry to shout about.
The Women in Esports initiative aims to create a welcoming community which encourages more women (including trans and cis women) and femme identifying/femme presenting non-binary players to take part in esports tournaments at any level.
Through this initiative, British Esports wants to help raise awareness and improve inclusivity in esports similarly to other organisations such as Women in Games/Women in Esports, Women of Esports, AnyKey, FemaleLegends and more. It hopes to work alongside them to promote diversity together.
The Association will be running numerous activities throughout the Women in Esports initiative, such as a selection of social media campaigns, interviews across the website, Twitch channel, YouTube and more. Women in Esports is led by British Esports Association schools and colleges liaison officer Alice Leaman and marketing manager Morgan Ashurst.
Popular Ads Overall
- Fact Sheet: Horology (128067 views)
- Aviation Is Your Future (340 views)
- Sun n Fun (322 views)
- Nevada Stem Hub (318 views)
- Resumes for Helicopter Pilots & Maintenance Technicians (258 views)
- Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals (257 views)
- Student Pilot and Instructor Mentorship (250 views)
- Engineering For Kids (205 views)
- Free online Resource – Nikon free online photography classes for all of April (188 views)
- Free online Resource – FAA UAS Information (181 views)